Friday, May 6, 2011

My first blog EVER

I don't really read blogs and I never really had an itch to start one, but I thought I could jump on the bandwagon and try it out. My days are usually filled with lots of interesting things that my kids do, crazy and insigthful things Josh says, the dog driving me crazy, and random other little thing, so I am not promising it's going to be interesting, but it definitely will be fun for me to write it all down.  Hope you enjoy whatever it is that's to come!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I've come to love blogging most of the time! I'm going to save it all for my kids to read when they're older. Your mothers will love reading it too because they can keep up to date on what yall are doing and especially the boys. Can't wait to keep reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you started a blog! It's a great way for me to keep up with the small things that Charlie and Liam are doing and to hear how you are, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you have a blog now! Like Erin said its nice to be able to keep up with how you guys are doing..:) Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete